Washington DC, Other
August 21, 2018
Number of Positions
- 5+ years of experience in developing business analytical data, trending reports, control charts, and process improvement competency to maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness leveraging BMC Remedy ITSM Solution.
- Experience and knowledge in MS Excel in providing daily, weekly, and monthly metrics reports on various trouble tickets and the solutions taken to resolve trouble tickets.
- Experience and knowledge of ticketing systems including but not limited to the BMC Remedy Ticketing System.
- Ability to take ambiguous requests from leadership, define the key root question to be answered, retrieve/analyze large data sets, quickly draw conclusions, represent the data in an easily digestible format and communicate the results to senior leadership.
- Capable of working and communicating with resources at all levels of the organization (up to and above a GS-15 level).
- Ability to analyze processes, identify impediments, define the root cause and implement process improvements to achieve measurable results.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines from leadership.
- Capable of both rolling your sleeves to analyze complex data sets and also be a strategic thinker to help the organization achieve its goals.
- Excellent team player who works well with others and can delegate when needed.
- Able to provide trending reports and control charts using data pulled from ticketing systems and provide briefings to management.
- Experience and proficiency in working with Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel to create graphs, charts, and dashboards to relay metrics data relating to different ticket categories and what percentage of tickets were resolved.
- Experience in analyzing processes, identifying impediments, defining the root cause, and implementing process improvements to achieve measurable results. Personnel should possess the skills and knowledge to gather and document reporting requirements for ITSM ticketing systems.
- Experience in overseeing project requirements/tasks and interfacing with Government staff such as the Contracting Officer (CO) and/or Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to submit deliverables in a timely manner.
- Able to take direction from leadership and analyze large sets of data, draw conclusions, and present data in a manner that is easily comprehensible.
- Possess proficiency and knowledge about Six Sigma, personnel should be able to provide quality products that increases client experience; personnel should be able to provide products at a lower cost while increasing overall profitability.
- Should be an excellent team player who works well in individual and team settings, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and be a strategic thinker to help organizational goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Preferred: Lean Six Sigma Certification