Health Care Analyst
Health Care Analyst.
November 15, 2017
Number of Positions
- Bachelor degree or greater in a healthcare, business, computer or information management major, work experience can be substituted for degree requirements.
- Two (2) or more years as a data analyst in a healthcare delivery system.
- Experience with information management, project management, utilization review, and disease management is highly recommended.
- Ability to plan a study; collect, clean, and analyze data; and develop and present reports.
- Ability to analyze extensive program data that affect the management of a healthcare delivery system.
- Security background check prior to employment.
- Systems available for use by the contractor currently include, Composite Healthcare Computer System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Defense Medical Information System (DMHRSi),Care Point Suite of Applications (CHAS), Population Health Portal, Command Management System (CMS), Tricare Operations Center (TOC), Template Analysis Tool (TAT), M2 and the Navy Monitor.
- In addition, contractor should be able to input MHP clinic templates and support Department Heads and Directors in template management to improve access to care metrics