Senior Configuration Manager
Senior Configuration Manager.
San Diego, CA
November 10, 2017
Number of Positions
Space and Naval Warfare Systems.
- Minimum 10 years Configuration Management experience.
- Government program experience preferred.
- Familiar with concepts of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Certified completion of industry training (ITIL/ITSM) preferred.
- Knowledge of configuration management concepts and life cycle management concepts sufficient to identify the need to upgrade or enhance software development projects.
- Knowledge of how the hardware, software and network infrastructure related to the serviced systems along with an understanding of how they integrate together sufficient to analyze problems reported to distinguish between hardware, software, network and user.
- Knowledge of current state-of-the-art system software to include operating systems as well as functional application software.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing system change requests for existing or new IT systems, programming specifications, inputs/outputs, structures, and other analytical products.
- Experience creating, modifying and maintaining design documents, technical documentation, and supporting documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Oral and written communication skills for effective working relationships, interactions, and exchange of information.
- Strong proficiency in leveraging JIRA to support/manage software development projects.
- Experience with MS Project 2010 or higher, MS Office 2010 or higher.