Database Administrator /Developer
Database Administrator /Developer.
San Diego, CA
November 10, 2017
Number of Positions
Space and Naval Warfare Systems.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on Database Administration experience.
- Ability to apply proven principles of theory and design to build and manage a database.
- Demonstrate advanced technical and programming skills with an emphasis on database structures and administration.
- Follow Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA) to ensure fast, reliable database configuration and best use of hardware infrastructure.
- Secure database systems by applying Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and proven industry lock-down measures.
- Implement disaster recovery scheme via Oracle RMAN.
- Ability to apply security patches as they become available by database software vendor.
- Develop SQL and Procedural Language code to support GOTS applications.
- Participate in engineering analysis with emphasis on Certification and accreditation (C&A) package and Oracle security. Minimum certifications:
- CSWF IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01-M)
- CompTIA Security+
- Certification in Oracle Database 12c Administrator.