San Diego, CA
November 10, 2017
Number of Positions
Space and Naval Warfare Systems.
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement Java-based interactive and batch software.
- Research, prototype, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Effective communications, verbal and written, with the customers, managers and others is required.
- Experience in innovative Java-based scalable enterprise custom application design, development, integration, and delivery
- Experiencing deploying web services in an app server (big plus if app server is WebLogic)
- Experience developing interfaces to enterprise relational database system (e.g., Oracle, SQLServer, etc.);
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
- Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers