San Diego, CA
November 9, 2017
Number of Positions
Space and Naval Warfare Systems.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans to track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Provide support for obtaining and maintaining the Authority to Operate (ATO) for business systems and Functional Area Manager (FAM) approval for business applications including:
Required Skills and Experience
- Coordinating security reviews
- Planning and execute required tests including analyzing outcomes, taking corrective action, and documenting results
- Create supporting documentation and update DADMS/DITPR-DON entries
- Ensure project activities adhere to the Department of Defense (DoD) Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) guidance.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science Or Related Field (Or Equivalent Experience)
- 4-6 years of Related Experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, and collaboration skills
- PMP or another certification preferred